Master Admissions is owned and operated by Betsy Massar, Harvard MBA.
After a lifetime abroad, once back in the U.S., she combined sales, marketing and writing/editing experience into positions in marketing and communications for both Barclays Global Investors and for Franklin Templeton Investments. She has been helping candidates in their applications to business school since she was in her second year at Harvard.
Betsy has coached and edited writers with a wide range of talents, from those with only a rough facility with English to veteran newspaper journalists. She also has been published in a wide range of journals, including the International Herald Tribune, AsiaMoney, Global Investor, Fast Company, Workforce Management and Online Investor, among others. She has studied French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Vietnamese, and currently volunteers at an ESL (English as a second language) program for new immigrants. Betsy is a graduate of Vassar College and is a lifetime member of the Hong Kong Foreign Correspondents Club.
Frances is an experienced resume coach, and is one of the Stanford GSB’s highest-rated mock-interview coaches. She received her undergraduate degree with a concentration in Economics at Harvard College, where she received the Manager of the Year award for her work with the varsity football team.
Master Admissions has counseled and coached applicants to MBA programs such as the following:
• Stanford Graduate School of Business
• The Wharton Business School of the University of Pennsylvania
• Babson Graduate School of Business
• Duke Fuqua School of Business
• Georgetown McDonough School of Business
• Henley Business School (UK)
• IMD (Switzerland)
• Imperial College Business School (London)
• Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
• London Business School
• MIT Sloan School of Management
• Rice University Jones School of Business
• Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
• UC Berkeley Haas School of Business
• UC Davis Graduate School of Management
• UCLA Anderson School of Business
• University of Chicago Booth School of Business
• University of Indiana Kelley School of Business
• University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School
• University of San Francisco
• University of Virginia Darden School of Business
• Yale School of Management
Master Admissions has over 25 years' experience helping speakers communicate in written and spoken English. We have worked with native speakers of a variety of languages, including: